||MonstrosityX||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||MonstrosityX||

||MonstrosityX|| What are you capable of..? || MonstrosityX is a new Private Server developed by Justin, the Owner, it will be updating, come check out the fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MonstrosityX Introduction!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinn
Leader
Leader
Justinn

MonstrosityX Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: MonstrosityX Introduction!   MonstrosityX Introduction! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:00 am

Hello everyone! MonstrosityX is brand new!

Hello, my name is Justin, I'm the Owner and Developer of MonstrosityX, I've been working on it for some time now, I will be updating it as often as possible with new events, and maybe some new systems.I don't wanna sit here and go through all the things on the server because that would be boring,  Sleep and nobody likes BORING! At MonstrosityX, nothing I find is boring, I'm an active Owner, I develop for fun, I'm not one of those lazy people who make the server and do nothing. If you would like to apply for Staff, PM me on the forums, I will be putting up requirements at a later date. Thanks for viewing, hope you check out the fun of MonstrosityX and enjoy your stay! Hope to hear to from some of you!  Like a Star @ heaven -Justin Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
https://monstrosityx.board-directory.net
Lyon
GFX Staff Team
GFX Staff Team

PostSubject: Re: MonstrosityX Introduction!   MonstrosityX Introduction! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Ahah. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
÷|Ñâthâñ|÷
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MonstrosityX Introduction!   MonstrosityX Introduction! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Wassup.  afro 
Back to top Go down
Valrex
Valrex

PostSubject: Re: MonstrosityX Introduction!   MonstrosityX Introduction! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 pm

noice K3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MonstrosityX Introduction!   MonstrosityX Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

MonstrosityX Introduction!
Page 1 of 1